- Decline of the manifestation of the power of God in
of fear of God among ministers, they cheat and lie in
the name of God.
- Confusion of the truth and the false; the flock of
Christ are finding it difficult to identify the true
- Christianity has left its place as the light of the
world to a place of darkness, which is affecting our
economy, health, society and families.
- Division and suspicion among believers.
- Christian faith has been hijacked from the cross of
Calvary to denominational walls, doctrines and mundane
- The great commission- Soul Winning–is neglected as we
busy ourselves building “castles” in comfort zones.
- Lack of continuity of vision; no ordered programme for
younger ministers to succeed their leaders, “One – man –
one – Ministry - Syndrome”.
church of Christ has become a means of making cheap
material gain, hence bribe is given to unbelievers to
gain accommodation and register ministries that have no
message of relevance.
- Occult societies exploit the situation to set-up their
own “Church” which propagate their practices and
teachings in the name of Christianity.
- The honest seeker of God is exposed to insecurity and
- The need to take stock of Christian activities in this
See PNUR Vision